Monday, February 16, 2009

On Small Amounts

I don't have a computer charger here at the house, and my laptop has exactly 1 minute left of power, so today's post will be quick.

Just like this post doesn't have to be long, we don't have to spend hours of time with God every day to make him "happy." He just wants us to be in constant communion and fellowship with him.

Famous preacher Charles Spurgeon once stated the following: "I can probably count on one hand the number of times in my life I've prayed for more than an hour; however, I can probably count on the other hand the number of times I've gone an hour without praying."

The Lord wants quality time, not quantity. Let's meet with him constantly, even if it's only for just a minute.

I guess this means that Katie B's blog is more spiritual than mine....

And all this in one minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment