Saturday, February 14, 2009

On My Absence

I have not posted in several days. I am not going to make excuses, but it has been one of the busiest weeks I've had in a long time. On top of having to plan to teach 3 Bible studies this week (I found out I have a 4th one this afternoon...), I had to plan a Valentine's Banquet for our Senior Adults at church. Plus it was the busiest week of the year as far as college athletic events go, so I was doing that all week too.

On top of my business, I don't have a computer charger that works at the house, so my laptop's been dead for a few days, and I haven't had it to be able to post when I get home at night.

Consequently, I have been absent for a few days. I'm sorry to my few and faithful readers. :)

But, starting tomorrow I'll be back on a regular schedule. In the meantime, understand this:

God never gets to busy for us. He is never absent. He is never too occupied to hear us or speak to us. Why don't you spend some time with him today?

No comments:

Post a Comment